minecraft service

Minecraft Server Hosting

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Building Block blanket I'm working on

I'm making a Building Block blanket I cut out the green border and lost first row of sc but I rescued it and you can't tell at least so I'm told...I'm a perfectionist so it's hard to not see it for me...but I will post a picture of it soon just right now am having to finish the row I'm working on first which maybe tonight I just don't know because I really need to go to sleep soon...anyways just thought I would share....I got the free pattern off YouTube but altered it because after I got two of each color I totally got overwhelmed with the thought of having to see them all together...so I figured up a way to just join each color and build the blocks together as I go along and I think it's turning out nice...the green solid strip ended up needing to go because as you can see it was rippling and looked wrong so I cut it out...big mistake but like I said I think I figured how to fix it...I plan to show my method of the blanket on YouTube soon...just trying to figure things out as I go with this blanket before I get people on board with my method...
I been trying to figure out how to make an afghan with 100 hearts one being blue and larger than the 99 red ones to represent 1 of 100 births effected by congenital heart defects...if anyone has suggestions pleas do comment and let me know as I'm really having trouble trying to figure it out in my head...I plan to make a bunch of them and sell them on eBay and take the money and pay for the yarn then donate the rest to its my heart or mend Maddies heart or children's heart foundation or association I forget which it is...or all of them depending on how much I can raise on them...they all are great foundations that help chd families and research...anyways just a thought to ponder...your welcome to join me in making such blankets just be sure to send me the pattern so I can help too...anyways....
Thanks for stopping by sorry I've been so wrapped up with depression all this time and failed to continue my creativity which I have thoroughly missed greatly and forgot how therapeutic it can be...hope to continue...my next project will be this same blanket only different colors more like the colors found in Building Blocks with Harry Potter series colors...anyways wish me luck and with that one I hope to record it and put it on YouTube as a how to video so I can share how it's made so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/rabekajo ttyl all
God bless
Sincerely,
Rabeka Jo D

No comments: