minecraft service

Minecraft Server Hosting

Monday, November 23, 2015

No Bake Cheery Cheese Junk Recipe

My mom Sally Jo made this for the family throwing aside her perfectionism and OCD and just throwing this all together to make a cheese cake that tastes great but doesn't require perfection. So here it is hope you and our family enjoy it as much as ours has and still does.

Ingredients:
3 packages of cream cheese
1 tub of cool whip
3 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup powder sugar
1 can cherry pie filling
dime sized crushed honey graham crackers (usually use 6-9 sheets (a little over half of half a package (2 per box) to give an idea) to consistency of your desire.
Or you can use 2 cups of the pre crushed graham cracker crumbs (my new preferred choice now that they have it)

Directions:
In a large bowl blend cream cheese, cool whip, vanilla, and powder sugar until vanilla mix and cool whip are mixed to the consistency that you desire.







this is the consistency I enjoy.









Add Cherry pie filling and mix well with a spoon.










 This is how mine looks and how I enjoy it.

Add graham crackers and mix well with spoon too.


 This is how mine looks after the crackers are mixed to my liking.
 Chill in the refrigerator with saran wrap over it if longer than a couple hours before serving. Stir before serving, and then Enjoy!
Tell me what you think in the comments below!
This is my first attempt at doing a recipe I hope I did OK. Thank you for the support :) My daughter seemed to like it :-)














No comments: