minecraft service

Minecraft Server Hosting

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sorry I forgot to update with pics of the Building block blanket

Sorry I forgot to update this blog with the finished product (finished Dec. 14, 2012) and please don't mind my son's messy room lol and cluttered bed he insists on sleeping with all his pillows and blankets and stuffed animals and I think somewhere under there is actually a living breathing dog...but OK anyways here is the finished blanket...I plan on making one for my niece but trying to talk her out of mixing the colors she wants together but I guess purple does go with rainbow colors...IDK anyways probably will be the same size as this...and this is a twin sized bed...its a little smaller than the bed but that's OK...my son loves it and so do I...anyways I got some feedback on my pattern...I may edit it someday just not any time soon...I am always open to suggestions too...because I don't exactly know what I am doing when writing patterns I just write it as I think patterns should be written because I usually get confused with regular patterns...so I usually try and sit down and write it all out in English lol and then work it on my own...anyways ttyl enjoy sorry for the blurry one at the bottom I didn't think it turned out well and it didn't but there its laid out flat on my king sized bed you can't see the whole bed in it though so that doesn't matter huh? lol sorry I am tired...
Happy Hooking everyone!
Sincerely,
Rabeka Jo 
ps. new readers read the previous blog for the pattern of this no sew Building block afghan altered by me original done by the link you have to copy and paste into your web browser because I don't know how to make it hyper linked yet lol sorry bout that





No comments: